Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Qusetion

1. why is this project important to me?
this project is very important to me because i love doing things with graphic design
and i hope to make it my career because it will be nice making money of what you
like to do.

2. the thing i have done so for was a banner for my web page, with the help of photoshop and i started the background image for my web page on illustrator. the real thing that is holding me back from getting my project done is that i don't have this program at home.

3. i experimenting on the shape and the tone of the image to blend together.

4. i was able to make a banner to put on my web site.

5. i learn to save as a web post on my web page.

2 comments:

Sha Dajahia said...

I like the answers you gave to the interviewer you elaberated on the questions and you explained your answers well.

jessie18 said...

good luck with your project because its look like you have a lot on your hands.i like that your project is about Wed design.